- Hays Dubai
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Debt/Fixed Income, Investment Banking/M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Sub Sector:
- M&A/Corporate Finance, n/a, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
This organisation's specific focus is on special Special Situations and Private Equity Investments
Roles & Responsibilities
Restructuring & Turnaround
Business Improvement & Value Creation
Define investment targets
Work with procurement on investments
Proposal and execution
- Analytics / Reporting
- Follow up on investment transactions
- Compile and manage various investment risk registers and other related risk documents.
- Conduct analysis and generate reports as required using the appropriate tools; charts, graphs, spreadsheets, technical reports etc.
- Provide data/analysis to assist in the formulation of portfolio risk assessment for Private Equity.
- Set up processes and timeline for closing action items of all risks both at asset management level both pre and post investment.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong preference shown to a candidate with Engineering degree, CFA III or Masters in Finance or related field
- 15 years in private equity, managment consultancy or investment banking
- Ability to use advance spreadsheet