- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Corporate Banking, Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Sub Sector:
- Portfolio Management, Other, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Swisslinx Middle East is looking for an Investment Associate on behalf of their client, an investment company based in Abu Dhabi. This role is strictly for an UAE National only.
Reporting to the Investment Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Facilitating and developing the company's investments across different sectors
• Building and maintaining financial models
• Due diligence projects
• Assessment, structuring and negotiating Private Equity investments and funds
• Undertaking assignments as required based on the company needs
The successful candidate will hold the following qualities:
• Bachelor Degree is mandatory
• Minimum 2 - 4 years' experience within the investment industry in various sectors
• Strong understanding of valuation methods, financial modelling
• Fluent in English and Arabic, with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested to develop your career in an organisation with strong presence in the GCC region, please apply online.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted, with preference given to those already based in Abu Dhabi.
The Swisslinx Group provides bespoke recruitment solutions for technology, financial and executive positions in Switzerland, the Middle East and South East Asia. With more than twenty years' experience our business relationships are driven by integrity, trust and discretion.
For further information and additional opportunities please visit our website: www.swisslinx.com
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA