- Madison Pearl
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Asset Management, Real Estate
- Sub Sector:
- n/a, Sales/Relationship Management
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- Develop Business Plan for the Commercial Offices portfolio in order to meet or exceed the company's strategic business objectives and targets.
- Manage the leasing function of all large and strategically important clients with ensuring enhanced client satisfaction.
- Negotiate leases including new leases, lease renewals, assignments and amendments in accordance with established rate matrix and procedures.
- Assist the Management in setting up the long-term plan on leasing for the overall functioning of the Department in line with the company’s mission and vision.
- Recommend process improvements to enhance client experience, by simplifying and streamlining all internal end to end client management and operation processes, involved in the induction of clients into the office space, Fit Out etc.
- Establish and manage the lease management procedures and manage the development and implementation of department policy, guidelines and procedure.
- Managing all leasing activities with respective departments and negotiating with clients on leasing/pricing issues within a defined boundary and escalating these matters to the concerned if necessary.
- Ensure timely preparing, Issuing all leasing documentation without limited to space offering, getting the new deals done, leases renewal, lease amendment termination, lease registration, clients expansion, clients shrinking, car parking, Data Centre etc.
- Monitor and evaluate leasing and pricing performance against budgeted expectations.
- Lead and contribute to office market analysis including comparable properties pricing and competitive position and pricing matrix.
- React promptly to queries from clients, maintaining and developing customer relationships through constant liaison with customers on any issues and work closely with existing clients to understand their growth plans and building, designing and assisting in their expansions.
- Through excellent client management, build a strong referral process and leverage on existing client relationships to attract other large clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- Master’s in Business Administration is preferred.
- 10 years of experience in a similar role in Business Development and Client Management for an international or large local organization in the UAE Market.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (preferably) is critical as this role must be able to interact with regionally and globally.
- Only UAE-based candidates will be considered for the role.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume in Word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.