- Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Accounting & Finance
- Sub Sector:
- Financial Control
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Specialist Financial Budgeting and Business Planning, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
You will be responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and business planning of Group performance for all Domestic and International businesses. This includes analyzing and deploying the latest budgeting and forecasting tools.
- Assist in leading the annual budgeting process for all divisions/ departments of the Group and also maintain consistent business planning, budgeting and review procedures throughout the Group, whilst monitoring budgetary control systems.
- Lead budgeting and forecasting activities for the domestic and international businesses. Direct the implementation of procedures to support the budgetary control function.
- Coordinate with the various heads of Business Units to ensure the implementation of the budgeting exercise and to investigate deviations from budget.
- Liaise with the Group's IT Department to ensure budgetary reporting needs of the Group's business lines are timely resolved/attended to.
- Develop/enhance and maintain budgeting and forecasting tools and techniques for the Group.
- Responsible for developing Group's budgetary policy/ framework and the related budgetary templates.
- Develop and improve budget monitory forms and structures to ensure an accurate and complete budget control process.
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, ACCA or CFA is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a major bank of which at least 2 years in a managerial capacity in the financial budgeting & business planning function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of financial reporting standards including IFRS, IAS etc.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV