- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- FX & Money Markets
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Swisslinx Middle East is looking for an FX Sales professional to join an international brokerage firm in DIFC.
Being an integral part of their growing sales team, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding sales and business development efforts of their online trading platform to clients focusing on UAE region.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FX sales position within brokerage industry
- Transferable portfolio of HNW / Institutional clients
- Deep understanding and experience with financial products such as FX, CFD's, commodities, bonds
- Sales driven, out-going and ambitious professional
- Proven sales track record and strong negotiation skills
- Highly customer-focused and problem-solving skills
- Arabic speaking is a plus, but not mandatory
Our client is a well-established, award winning firm in the DIFC.
The position is not managerial, however they offer an opportunity for career growth, exposure to the market and an excellent remuneration package.
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased apply below.
We look forward to hear from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA