- Cobalt Recruitment Dubai
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Corporate Banking, Risk Management
- Sub Sector:
- Credit, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
· Identify measure and manage credit, legal, sharia, reputation and regularity risk relating to financing activities. Develop and implement the strategy, business plan, policies and procedures of the Credit Risk Division, ensuring full alignment to the overall Organizational business strategy.
· Oversee the independent credit assessment/review processes for all financing applications (Corporate, Retail and Investment) to ensure that underwriting process followed is due- diligently achieving its aim of optimal quality of underwritten financing assets.
· Control and maintain risk mitigating instruments being real estate, shares, insurance policies collaterals ….and others with periodical calculation of coverage, revaluation, and renewal.
· Ensure that the Credit portfolio for the whole Bank is maintained in an orderly and compliant manner with complete and legally approved documentations and regular usage of approved limits.
· Maximize the collection from non-performing assets through the Recovery thus minimize amounts written off as bad debts, in accordance with agreed targets.