- Aston Carter
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Salary + benefits
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Information Technology, Retail Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Architecture and design, Business Banking
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Architect to join one of the UAE’s largest banking organisations in their Dubai office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall governance of technical and infrastructure implementation of the bank’s IT architecture, while acting as a technical guide for areas such as DevOps Engineers, testing, software development, squads and utilization of the existing technology & platforms.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for facilitating agile delivery as a part of the cloud platforms, may be deploying permanently or temporarily infrastructure platform teams operating in Waterfall delivery.
- Ensure the optimum utilization of existing technology & platforms and cost effectiveness and resilience as per the enterprise architecture guiding principles.
- Provide technical consultancy to different IT and business stakeholders in Technology best practices and problems analysis in technology solutions
- Maximize the leverage on existing technology capabilities to meet the business requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- More than 15 years of experience within IT, mostly related to cloud environments, operating models such as DevOps, IaaS & Paas and technical & infrastructures solutions implementation.
- Experience of 6 years working with different infrastructures technology solutions. Specifically 4 years within DevOps & Cloud environment.
- Experience managing software development/systems designs in large and complex
- Experience with Microservices, cloud native principals, and open source technology.
- Excellent technical knowledge in software development/ systems designs
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the largest banking organisations in the Middle East region, compensated with a competitive salary, benefits and relocation package.