- Standard Chartered Bank
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Corporate Banking
- Sub Sector:
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the related area will be preferred with basic understanding of various industry ERP (enterprise resource planning) platforms like Java, Oracle, SAP, SWIFT etc., as well as Cash and Trade Products e.g. payments, collections, documentary trade.
- Detail oriented, innovative, team player, takes end to end ownership
- Has a drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients.
- Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
The successful applicant will:
- deliver excellent client service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking) & Commercial Banking clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
- As a service partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
- Facilitate Channels on boarding, on-going maintenance activities including training and post implementation service support to our Straight2Bank clients
- Support all operational activities around S2B implementation which includes, but not limited to: providing documentation to clients specific to the agreed solution, pre-filling forms, consulting internal systems and teams (including but not limited to offshore setup teams, technical support teams and various operations/back offices) to handle any refer backs during the course of setup, safekeeping and archival of client documentation
- Manage short-term/long-term projects like migration of clients from manual transaction channels to electronic solutions (Cash and trade products), internal systems testing during enhancements/upgrate etc.,
- Work closely with Transaction Banking Implementation Manager for complex implementations (advanced solutions) as per agreed processes
Managing Risk & Control
- Comply with Operational Risk Framework set out for Client Services including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling.
- Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
- Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
- Encourage and foster a friendly working environment within the team to achieve teams' objectives through teamwork and operational efficiency.
- Support the Team Leader of Channels Implementation and Head of Client Services Group to plan and control staffing, deployment, training, appraisals, and all other personnel matters relating to staff in the team.
- Build excellent rapport with key internal stakeholders including but not limited to on-shore and off-shore operations, Business relationship managers, transaction banking partners and technology support.
- Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives in Client Service and facilitate transfer of best practice.