- Turkey reverts back to stealth tactics to hike borrowing costs
- Angola unveils new oil regulator in restructuring of Sonangol
- UAE’s top four banks’ profits to remain steady into 2019, says Moody’s
- BitOasis engages GCC regulators over Saudi cryptos ban
- Helios investing in Congo Towers after scrapping IPO plans
- Kuwait’s Warba Bank receives licence to conduct securities activities
- Burgan Bank says Turkish business portfolio stable
- DFSA stops Abraaj Capital from dealing with new clients
- Kuwait’s central bank instructs lenders to provide free SMSes
- Iraq’s TBI halts acquisition of Turkish commercial bank
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.