- UAE visitors to Finland up 30 per cent in 2017
- UAE home to six of region’s top 10 valuable brands
- Dubai real estate market stable and ready for investment
- Saudi Arabian insurance profits drop 55 per cent in 2017
- DIFC FinTech Hive broadens 2018 programme
- Study finds 45 per cent of UAE HNWIs believe they will live to 100
- Majority UAE residents consider cashback an important credit card feature
- Abu Dhabi industrial zone attracts $1 billion FDI from China
- DLD supports economic diversification strategy with mortgage and finance law
- Saudi Aramco stresses corporate governance to foster competitiveness
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.