- DAE Capital launches third-party aviation asset management unit
- Global IT spending estimated to reach $3.7 trillion in 2018
- Al Rajhi REIT fund closes with record participation
- Undersecretaries of Ministries of Finance discuss economic reforms in Arab countries
- UAE women to harness innovation skills with social entrepreneurship training
- Dubai Chamber one of world’s largest membership-based chambers of commerce
- Active management strategy pays off for Fisch in 2017
- Noor Bank and UB QFPay release mobile wallet acceptance solution in UAE
- Dubai Islamic Bank Group releases full year 2017 financial results
- Dubai’s Star Business Centre accepts cryptocurrency as mode of payments
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.