Financial Data Analyst
We,CPIFinancial is looking for a professional financial data analyst whom can receive, gather and analyse performance data of different financial institutions across the region and beyond based on demands. These data will be used for different publications in magazine, supplements and digital media.
We have listed our requirement below
You need to have:
Qualifications : ACCA, CMA or Bachelor in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
Length of Experience : From newly grad to 6 months to 1 year of working experience
- Reading, Writing and verbal proficiency with Arabic
- Good Excel Knowledge
- Good numerical skills (Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills (Knowledge and experience of working with reporting packages)
- Thrives on working with data (Experience in collecting, organizing, analyzing and disseminating information with high attention to detail and accuracy)
- Energetic, enthusiastic and determined
- Very good attention to detail
- Good time management skills, able to work within guidelines and meet set targets/deadlines
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Enthusiastic and determined
- Flexible to adapt to company’s requirements
- Should be inside UAE and ready for interview whenever shortlisted
You need to do:
- Gathering and analyzing data for assessing performance of banks, financial institutions and other companies for the purpose of our editorial requirements and supplements
- Assist Finance Manager in regular finance-related tasks
- Gathering of data for building our databases for creating targeted audiences for our editorial, content and subscription
- Any other task as may be required by the company from time to time
If you feel that you fit the requirement above you can send your CV to the email address email@example.com with the subject line: Finance and Data Executive, CPI Financial.
The package will be discussed during the interview.