- Economic confidence in Middle East highest since 2015
- 25,000 Omani jobs target hit; ban on hiring expats ongoing
- Oman to lead GCC in 2019 GDP growth
- UAE most appealing wealth management location for GCC HNWIs
- SHUAA Capital acquires advisory firms following regulatory nods
- Saudi targets $11 billion non-oil revenues by 2020
- Dubai to become leading Sukuk-listing hub through new agreement
- GCC Islamic banks to see stability in 2018
- REITs drive Saudi market growth
- Zimbabwe targets Middle East for tourist arrivals and tourism development
Tuesday, January 21 2014 New year, new grudge: the rush for Africa
Thursday, April 25 2013 What's in a credit rating?
Thursday, April 25 2013 Reflections on Japan
Monday, April 22 2013 The Enigma of North Korea
Tuesday, April 09 2013 Wall Street -- A growth scare in global market?
Thursday, March 28 2013 Cyprus: Too small to matter?
Monday, March 25 2013 Cyprus and Europe’s black swans
Sunday, March 24 2013 Will the BRICS Announce a BRICS Development Bank?
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?