- Moody's: Saudi's MSCI Emerging Markets inclusion will attract foreign investment
- SCA asks listed companies to declare exposure to Abraaj
- DFSA signs MoU with Astana Financial Services Authority
- Fitch affirms Commercial Bank of Dubai at 'A-' with a stable outlook
- Turkey hits US with tariffs on $1.8 billion of goods
- Mashreqbank’s FSR raised to ‘A’ maintaining stable outlook
- Air Arabia drops after flagging $336 million exposure to Abraaj
- Saudis take oil consumers' side as OPEC nears pivotal talks
- South Africa's current-account gap grows to biggest in two years
- Saudi Arabia’s Finance Minister hails MSCI Emerging Markets Index listing
Tuesday, January 21 2014 New year, new grudge: the rush for Africa
Thursday, April 25 2013 What's in a credit rating?
Thursday, April 25 2013 Reflections on Japan
Monday, April 22 2013 The Enigma of North Korea
Tuesday, April 09 2013 Wall Street -- A growth scare in global market?
Thursday, March 28 2013 Cyprus: Too small to matter?
Monday, March 25 2013 Cyprus and Europe’s black swans
Sunday, March 24 2013 Will the BRICS Announce a BRICS Development Bank?
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?