- Income tax law backtrack underscores Jordan's fiscal consolidation challenge
- Saudi dilemma: boosting output could hurt oil-based economy
- FTA receives business VAT returns for period ending May
- OPEC aims for modest output hike to overcome Iran's dissent
- Abu Dhabi stimulus confirms fiscal adjustment is over says Fitch
- KFH applies a centralised group ‘SWIFT’ network system
- Air Arabia working to protect investment in Abraaj
- UAE's SCA intends issuing Sukuk at AED 10-20
- Gulf Navigation nods to issue AED 100 million Sukuk
- Emirates Islamic appoints new Chief Executive Officer
Thursday, October 13 2016 Putting business success in context—literally
Monday, October 10 2016 Do loan caps limit or protect?
Thursday, April 28 2016 Avoiding crisis in Kenya
Sunday, February 28 2016 Is Islamic banking retail-ready in Africa?
Wednesday, November 11 2015 Imperial Bank's struggle—good for Kenya’s banking sector?
Wednesday, September 30 2015 Internet as a basic human right
Thursday, July 23 2015 Kenya: The epicenter of the future of African entrepreneurship
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Wednesday, February 12 2014 A rose by any other name...
Thursday, March 21 2013 The price of confiscation