- Abu Dhabi scraps Cepsa's IPO as investors balk
- Oil rises as Saudi Arabia vows sanctions backlash
- Waha Capital acquires minority stake in Dubai's Petronash
- UAE issues federal law on netting
- Burgan Bank successfully completes its rights issue
- OAB, Alizz Islamic merger credit positive, says Moody’s
- German industrialist builds $15 billion fortune after record IPO
- SoftBank dive hits $22 billion amid Saudi outcry, tech rout
- Rally erupted in gold market days after funds made big bear bet
- Austria tightens grip on industrial `jewels' as buyers circle
Thursday, October 13 2016 Putting business success in context—literally
Monday, October 10 2016 Do loan caps limit or protect?
Thursday, April 28 2016 Avoiding crisis in Kenya
Sunday, February 28 2016 Is Islamic banking retail-ready in Africa?
Wednesday, November 11 2015 Imperial Bank's struggle—good for Kenya’s banking sector?
Wednesday, September 30 2015 Internet as a basic human right
Thursday, July 23 2015 Kenya: The epicenter of the future of African entrepreneurship
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Wednesday, February 12 2014 A rose by any other name...
Thursday, March 21 2013 The price of confiscation