- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development total spend reaches AED 84 billion
- ENBD REIT appoints new Senior Portfolio Manager
- CBD introduces processing solutions to its wholesale banking clients
- Fitch affirms its BB ratings on Turkey with a negative outlook
- UAE sanctioned exchange houses not linked to Iran crackdown, says central bank
- Japanese banks MUFG and Mizuho to suspend Iranian transactions
- Saudi Arabia and UAE to invest $20 billion in South Africa
- Khalifa Fund and Crown Prince Foundation signs an MoU for economic development in Jordan
- KIB secures a $250 million Murabahah financing scheme
- Morocco to introduce corporate tax break for new industrial investments
Sunday, November 01 2015 Socially responsible investment and Islamic finance
Thursday, July 23 2015 Sukuk moving westward?
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Tuesday, February 03 2015 Investing in a low-oil price environment
Saturday, September 13 2014 Rich Equity Valuations Become Even Richer
Thursday, September 04 2014 Conviction reaffirmed in GCC equities and bonds
Wednesday, August 20 2014 Mild risk aversion in markets ahead
Thursday, August 14 2014 Options are a useful Investment tool in volatile markets
Wednesday, August 06 2014 Malta teaser for Islamic finance
Wednesday, November 20 2013 And now, the third (Yellen) put option...
Tuesday, November 12 2013 African Sukuk on the way...