- Allianz Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance appoints financial adviser for rights issue
- Saudi Arabia's Ma'aden amends loan terms with Public Investment Fund
- GCC corporate and infrastructure Sukuk issuance to remain muted, says S&P Ratings
- Global Sukuk issuances to hit $75 billion to $85 billion in 2018, says RAM Ratings
- Morocco’s trade deficit increases by 7.8 per cent in H1 2018
- New products and standards will transform Islamic trade finance business, says CIBAFI
- Burgan Bank receives ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Ahli United Bank appoints Deputy CEO
- Abraaj's Africa Fund investors seeks new manager
- Abraaj liquidator prefers Cerberus bid over Colony
Sunday, February 28 2016 Is Islamic banking retail-ready in Africa?
Thursday, January 14 2016 South Africa – a basket case or a bread basket?
Wednesday, January 13 2016 South Africa: three finance ministers in a week
Tuesday, June 30 2015 Fighting the wrong battle
Thursday, June 04 2015 They ain't lion, keep your hands in the vehicle
Sunday, March 16 2014 As the bird flies