- Turkey reverts back to stealth tactics to hike borrowing costs
- Angola unveils new oil regulator in restructuring of Sonangol
- UAE’s top four banks’ profits to remain steady into 2019, says Moody’s
- BitOasis engages GCC regulators over Saudi cryptos ban
- Helios investing in Congo Towers after scrapping IPO plans
- Kuwait’s Warba Bank receives licence to conduct securities activities
- Burgan Bank says Turkish business portfolio stable
- DFSA stops Abraaj Capital from dealing with new clients
- Kuwait’s central bank instructs lenders to provide free SMSes
- Iraq’s TBI halts acquisition of Turkish commercial bank
Thursday, August 18 2016 Helping SMEs with banking woes
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe