- Erdogan election triumph takes Turkey into era of one-man rule
- MSM approves Dhofar Power Generation's prospectus
- Egyptian Electricity Holding signs $900 million syndicated loan
- UAE Central Bank announces M1 down three per cent
- ITFC's supports CBI's Islamic finance operations in Senegal
- BDB closes $100 million venture capital fund of funds to support Middle East start-ups
- Dana Gas: 'shareholders support Sukuk restructuring'
- KFH partners Visa to launch KFH-Wallet
- RakBank customers to remit money with Xpress Money
- Saudi women driving is seen better for economy than Aramco IPO
Thursday, August 18 2016 Helping SMEs with banking woes
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe