- Allianz Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance appoints financial adviser for rights issue
- Saudi Arabia's Ma'aden amends loan terms with Public Investment Fund
- GCC corporate and infrastructure Sukuk issuance to remain muted, says S&P Ratings
- Global Sukuk issuances to hit $75 billion to $85 billion in 2018, says RAM Ratings
- Morocco’s trade deficit increases by 7.8 per cent in H1 2018
- New products and standards will transform Islamic trade finance business, says CIBAFI
- Burgan Bank receives ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Ahli United Bank appoints Deputy CEO
- Abraaj's Africa Fund investors seeks new manager
- Abraaj liquidator prefers Cerberus bid over Colony
Sunday, October 18 2015 Iran, Russia and China, building a powerhouse in the East?
Sunday, August 03 2014 Risk is back
Monday, July 21 2014 A cold front through financial markets
Sunday, April 06 2014 Putin and El-Sisi: Kindred Spirits?
Tuesday, March 04 2014 The reverse Berlin Wall? Russia, Ukraine and markets
Monday, May 06 2013 From Russia with love and alpha!
Monday, March 25 2013 Cyprus and Europe’s black swans
Sunday, March 24 2013 Will the BRICS Announce a BRICS Development Bank?