- Nigerian credit agency gives $373 million to boost crop exports
- Gold Fields forced back to the drawing board on South Deep
- Orders jump at South Africa bond sale as investors see value
- South Africa asked US to ‘back away’ from punitive tariffs
- This $16 billion Turkish wall of debt is at risk from lira
- Top Indonesia manager sees more losses after $27 billion rout
- Exxon must face class-action suit over climate-change accounting
- Lira rout a godsend for Turkey firms as bond buybacks turn cheap
- Turkey's meltdown exposes flaws in capital rules, says Satyajit Das
- Indonesia rate decision a close call as Turkey crisis spreads
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!