- Khashoggi saga deepens enigma of Saudi Arabia `black-box' stocks
- Malaysia cuts growth target, widens deficit goal in road map
- Saudi Arabia’s GDP projected to jump 30 per cent by 2023, says IMF
- Emirates NBD raises $2 billion loan
- Saudi Aramco to acquire a stake in Zhejiang Petrochemical refinery
- Egypt to issue international sovereign Sukuk in 2019-2020
- Deutsche Bank, Siemens CEOs waver on attending Saudi event
- Bill Gates opens $116 million EU green energy investment fund
- South Africa slump batters smaller neighbours protecting rand peg
- Rwanda may invite private investors to search for oil in lake
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!