The reports of the death of the cryptocurrency market may really be greatly exaggerated.
- Crypto trading revenue may double, Bernstein says
- MTN said to mull sale of shares in $1 billion-rated Jumia
- Ghana's growing debt pile seen as only cure for bad banks
- South African opposition pushes to nationalise central bank
- Turkey cut deeper into junk as S&P sees recession next year
- AlixPartners manages AGHF's separation from Abraaj Group
- Egypt Central Bank holds rate as selloff spooks emerging markets
- South African graft probe hearings begin
- Deutsche Bank, Barclays fortunes differ in Turkish turmoil bets
- MTN pressured to list in Uganda in latest Africa regulator spat
- Top News
The bank’s Monetary Policy Committee kept the deposit rate at 16.75 per cent while the lending rate remained at 17.75 per cent.
Deutsche Bank AG traders generated a $35 million profit in two weeks sparked by economic turmoil in Turkey. That same volatility cost…
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is facing a probe from UK regulators over its reporting practices tied to new rules in European markets, according…
For more than two decades, OPEC has tried to avoid repeating a mistake that cost it dearly.
MTN said to mull sale of shares in $1 billion-rated Jumia19 Aug11:54 Ghana's growing debt pile seen as only cure for bad banks19 Aug11:16 South African opposition pushes to nationalise central bank19 Aug11:03 Turkey cut deeper into junk as S&P sees recession next year19 Aug11:00 AlixPartners manages AGHF's separation from Abraaj Group19 Aug10:58 South African graft probe hearings begin19 Aug08:25 MTN pressured to list in Uganda in latest Africa regulator spat19 Aug08:12 Gold fades as world gets used to bad news19 Aug07:57 Saudi Aramco's 2017 crude output fell from annual record19 Aug07:38 European IPOs may shake off sluggish start with fall bonanza19 Aug07:35 Saudi Arabia’s problem with capital19 Aug07:25 Trade trumps Turkey for emerging Asia as funds ignore tumult19 Aug07:17 1MDB probe revived by group that found $4.2 billion of odd deals19 Aug07:10 Turkey reverts back to stealth tactics to hike borrowing costs16 Aug16:48 Angola unveils new oil regulator in restructuring of Sonangol16 Aug16:44